JP-ProGear 55W CANBUS HID Conversion Kits are the best choice for consumers when comparing quality & pricing. It features countless protective measures and technologies derived from the most popular OEM benchmarks. The CANBUS ballasts equipped an built-in integrated error canceller making them compatible with all CANBUS vehicles without any EXTRA gear to cancel OBC errors. Its slim (16 mm) die-cast aluminum shell body can fit anywhere under the hood, silicon sealed circuit board; eliminating any chance of moisture damage. Quartz ArcTM UV-StopTM A grade burner which provides perfect projection of light. Installation is a breeze, with the OEM fitment Plug and Play connectors and simply follow installation guide included in every box and you'll understand how easy our Plug and Play works. Let's not forget the 2-year warranty. The kit is designed to run for at least 5000 hours and there's not much that will stand in their way.
1. Two(2) x 55W HID bulbs
2. Two(2) AC 55W Slim CANBUS Ballasts.
3. Installation manual and Warranty Card
4. Secure Carton Box packing
5. 2-year warranty
• 100% no dashboard error, no flickering.
• 55W Slim CANBUS Ballasts
• Size: 7.6 x 7 x 1.6 cm
• Power cord: 24 cm
• Bulb cord: 43 cm
• Low ignition voltage: cold light up: < 6A.
• Warm light up: < 5.2A; Stable working: 4.4A.
• Voltage protection: when less than 9V, ballast will stop working in order to avoid HID bulb burnout.
• Short-circuit protection: less than 1s.
• Constant voltage supply.
• Bulb voltage monitoring; Optimizing bulb's working parameter.
• High performance of insulation, waterproof and quake-proof.
• Certificate: TUV, ISO, DOT, CE, E11.
• 55W High quality Germany Quartz ArcTM UV-StopTM Burner
• Plug and Play installation and upgrade
• 40% less power consumption than OEM halogen bulbs
• 5 times light intensity than OEM halogen Light bulbs
• Lifespan: 5000 hrs (3 times longer over cheap product)
If you not sure bulb fitment, please refer car's "Owner Manual" or Bulbs Model Guide here
Bulb color choices?
The value of color temperature is purely a scale to measure the color of the light. The higher the color temperature (degrees K) doesn't mean a higher light intensity (lumen). The reality is the higher up the K value the lamps are the less bright they become. The brightest shine are 4300K, 6000K and 8000K, amid 6000K is close to the sunlight and most comfortable to our eyes, also benefiting for the safe driving.
Light Characteristic and Performance
3000K Golden Yellow: The strongest penetration (preferred on motorcycle or fog-light)
4300K OEM Yellow: Good penetration in rainy and foggy days (Mostly on OEM settings)
6000K: Most brighten white shine: Close to sunlight and comfortable to eyes
8000K: Snow white color: Exotic, more luxurious look but a little bit less brighten than 6000K
10000K: White color with tiny Blue projection: Exotic, more luxurious look but brightness decline
12000K: White color with obviously Blue projection: Very cool outlook but less penetration Color Temperature:
These CANBUS conversion kits are perfect for comsumers looking for a better lighting output and a more aggressive look for their rides.
We are CANBUS specialist. Let see our performance