JP-ProGear 55W AC HID Conversion Kits are the best choice for consumers when comparing quality & pricing. It features countless protective measures and technologies derived from the most popular OEM benchmarks. The slim (16 mm) die-cast aluminum shell body can fit anywhere under the hood, silicon sealed circuit board; eliminating any chance of moisture damage. Quartz ArcTM UV-StopTM A grade burner which provides perfect projection of light. Installation is a breeze, with the OEM fitment Plug and Play connectors and simply follow installation guide included in every box and you'll understand how easy our Plug and Play works. Let's not forget the 2-year warranty. The kit is designed to run for at least 5000 hours and there's not much that will stand in their way.
1. Two(2) x 55W HID bulbs
2. Two(2) AC Digital 55W Slim Ballasts.
3. Installation manual and Warranty Card
4. Secure Carton Box packing
5. 12-Month warranty
• 55W Slim AC Digital Ballasts
• Size: 7.6 x 7 x 1.6 cm
• Power cord: 24 cm
• Bulb cord: 43 cm
• Low ignition voltage: cold light up: < 6A.
• Warm light up: < 5.2A; Stable working: 4.4A.
• Voltage protection: when less than 9V, ballast will stop working in order to avoid HID bulb burnout.
• Short-circuit protection: less than 1s.
• Constant voltage supply.
• Bulb voltage monitoring; Optimizing bulb's working parameter.
• High performance of insulation, waterproof and quake-proof.
• Certificate: TUV, ISO, DOT, CE, E11.
• 55W High quality Germany Quartz ArcTM UV-StopTM Burner
• Plug and Play installation and upgrade
• 40% less power consumption than OEM halogen bulbs
• 5 times light intensity than OEM halogen Light bulbs
• Lifespan: 5000 hrs (3 times longer over cheap product)
If you not sure bulb size, please refer car's "Owner Manual" or
Our Digital Ballasts:
Input voltage: 9-16V fit all 12V vehicles；
Medium size: 8 x 6 x 1.5 cm；
Cable length: 32cm Low ignition voltage；
Cold light up: < 8A；
Warm light up: < 6A；
Stable working: 4.4A；
Low voltage protection: when voltage less than 9V, ballast will stop working in order to avoid HID bulb burnout；
Short-circuit protection: less than 1 second, DC output ballasts do not have；
Instant power supply protection when accident happens: less than 1 second；
Constant voltage supply, stable color and no flickering；
Bulb voltage monitoring; Optimizing bulb's working parameter, longer life span；
High performance of insulation, waterproof and quake-proof: the circuit board is sealed by silicone (only High End ballasts will use silicone in insulation)；
Flickering free when ignition. Please be noted that Genuine AC output Digital Ballasts will never flickering at ignition. Low error rate, less than 1%；
Operation Temperature: -40C ~ +105C Output power: 55W+/-2W；
The color temperature is purely a scale to measure the color of the light. The higher the color temperature (degrees K) doesn’t mean a higher light intensity (lumen). The reality is the higher up the K value the lamps are the less bright they become. The common choose are 4300K, 6000K and 8000K, amid 6000K is close to the sunlight and most comfortable to our eyes, also benefiting for the safe driving.