Shipping & Returns
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases from ProGear Tech Performance. They establish your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important information regarding product returns. Your placement of an order with ProGear Tech Performance constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
These Store Policies and their terms are a part of ProGear Tech Performance Terms and Conditions.
• Orders should be placed via the Site whenever possible.
• The shipping address specified in the order MUST be on file with the credit card issuing bank.
• We keep sufficient stock in our Hong Kong warehouse so don’t need to worry about “out of stock”.
• Prices posted on the Site are subject to change without notice.
• Product images may not accurately represent the product and should be used for reference only.
• Special order items require a 50% non-refundable deposit that may not be returned.
• We are not liable any custom duties from the concerned Post Offices.
• Payment is accepted in USD GBP and EUD only.
• We ship every Mondays through Fridays. All merchandises are get ready in Hong Kong and your order will ship out within 8 - 48 hours after full payment received.
• Your purchase will be shipped via Hong Kong Post Airmail services. Other shipping carriers such as FedEx, UPS and USPS also available but please contact us for quote first.
• All orders shipped using "Free Shipping" will be shipped via the quickest and most cost effective method.
• There are no combined shipping as the postage is based on weight and cubage of goods. However, discount enquiries for bulb purchases (more than 3 pieces / pairs / kits) are welcome.
• 10-20 working days to UK, Canada, Australia.
• 11-30 working days to Europe and the rest of the world.
• You can rely on us to give your order immediate attention. However, the actually delivery subject to concerned post offices. We MUST send it ASAP.
• A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be issued before any returns can be made. Returns sent without prior authorization will not be processed and will be returned to the customer at his or her expense.
• Returns will be allowed only within 30 calendar days of the receipt of your product(s). This will be verified through shipping (ie., tracking number).
• An issued RMA number does not automatically imply a replacement or refund. All products will be inspected by us based on customer claims before any refunds are issued.
• Returned merchandise must be NEW, unused, and in original sellable condition.
• Returns must be sent prepaid and insured by the customer. It is also recommended that a tracking number be obtained.
• Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
• Refunds for all returns are issued via the original payment method (ie., credit card, PayPal).
**Warranty claims ONLY if you bought the product directly from JP-ProGear. If you purchased from another retailer/wholesaler, you MUST contact that retailer/wholesaler for warranty. Our Warranty is extended to the original purchaser only.**
DAMAGED ITEMS OR MISSING ITEMS FROM ORDER
ProGear Tech Performance must be notified BY email (email@example.com within 72 hours of delivery if a shipment arrives with a damaged item(s) or with an item(s) missing. Therefore, be sure to examine your order within 72 hours of delivery to verify that it is complete and undamaged. Please keep all of the packaging until your matter has been resolved. We will need clear pictures of the damaged item(s) and packaging before we can process any claim.
Overview of the Warranty Procedure
1. Trouble-shoot to determine what component is fault;
2. Obtain an RMA Number from JP-ProGear via email (firstname.lastname@example.org);
3. May need to ship the faulty part to ProGear Tech Performance with the RMA Number on the package;
4. Receive replacement component from ProGear Tech Performance;
If items returned for warranty replacement are not defective or not covered by the warranty, the customer will be responsible for the Shipping and Handling costs related to returning the functional item(s) to the customer; additionally, or they will be disposed of after 30 day.
We are glad to replace faulty items as part of a warranty claim if the item(s) is indeed defective and is covered under warranty. In the case of any discrepancies and disputes, the resolution of warranty claims is at the discretion of ProGear Tech Performance.
We will not exchange the defective part for a different part (e.g., if you return 4300K bulbs under warranty, we will not exchange them for 6000K bulbs).
For walk-in purchases, please bring the faulty item(s) to one of our stores and we’ll be glad to assist you with a warranty exchange. In some cases, we may not have the item(s) in the warehouse, in which case we will arrange to have the needed replacement component(s) shipped to you.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS FOR REFUND
ProGear Tech Performance will process exchanges and returns for refund if the item(s) are returned to ProGear Tech Performance within 30 days of when the merchandise was received by the customer. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from JP-ProGear before shipping any item(s) to us. Items being returned must be in new/unused/original condition, and--when applicable--must be returned with the original packaging. In addition to any costs/credits due to the difference in value of the items being exchanged, exchanges will be processed at a cost of 10% administrative costs. Shipping cost will not be refunded. Under no circumstances will we accept a return for a part that has been primed or painted, even if we shipped you the wrong part(s). You must test-fit body parts before installation to verify fitment. Unpainted parts in original condition and packaging may be returned or exchange.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
Products that sustain physical damage are NOT covered under warranty; physical damage includes corrosion and damage sustained due to installation errors. Items that are damaged when shipped to us will not be covered under warranty but we will assist you with a shipping claim if you decide to file one with the carrier
Collateral Damage: collateral damage and all associated costs due to the failure of any item purchased through ProGear Tech Performance are not covered.