Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, PLEASE NOTE THAT BY USING JP-ProGear.com AND/OR PAYING FOR GOODS FROM JP-ProGear.com YOU HAVE AGREED TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
1. These Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions for the sale of goods on the Website. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website.
2. Products, Prices and Promotions
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- JP-ProGear.com aims to ensure that all information on our website is correct, however we cannot be responsible for the use of the information given. We constantly strive to ensure that the information held within our Search/Navigation system and other product application information is as accurate as possible, however they are there as a guide and discrepancies can occur. To be certain of the correct product for your requirements you should compare your choice against your existing item or refer to the vehicle handbook.
- You use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Xenon Gas Discharge Lamps and HID Xenon Conversion Kits operate under high voltages and therefore we recommend that only a qualified person should fit them.
- The images, text, graphics and other material on this website are for illustration and advice purposes only.
- All images, text, graphics and other material on this website are covered by the copyright of JP-ProGear.com.
- We aim to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate. Despite our best efforts occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If this is the case we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Reduced prices for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to notify his/her insurance company about the modification and no responsibility can be taken by the Supplier for failure to do so or for any loss incurred as a result of failing to do this.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the items purchased are suitable for your vehicle make/model and that the use of said items complies with all applicable laws in your Country.
-Fitting an aftermarket HID kit, that being, replacing a halogen bulb with an HID bulb, may not technically legal. Because of this the HID bulb and kit cannot be E marked, which is a requirement for it to be road legal. Therefore our HID kits are sold for off-road use only.
- JP-ProGear.com sells HID conversion Kits for off road purposes only. The kits are not sold for road use in the US and we take no responsibility for persons who install and use them in any way contrary to the Law.
3. Right to Withdraw Goods
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods from the Website.
- All orders made through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. Orders may not be accepted, at our discretion, for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- If your order is cancelled, we will refund any payment already collected from you in respect of that order, in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
- Any email or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by us of your order. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the goods you have ordered have been dispatched to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
- We retain to the right to cancel any order at any time. If payment has been made, we aim to deliver a full refund within 7 days. If you have paid for a product which we no longer stock, you will be given a full refund, which will be made directly to your card within 7 days.
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have submitted. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. If you wish to change the delivery address prior to submitting your order you may do so by editing your account information or contacting the Customer Services team. If the order is in process promptly contact our Customer Services team and we will try our best to help.
- Orders by you will be dispatched as they are available.
- We aim to ensure that the estimated delivery times set out in the postage section are met but we cannot accept any liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control.
- Once the goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy, you must keep good care of the goods pending their return to us.
- If you suspect your order is not arriving check with your neighbors to see if they have accepted the order. Also check with your local postal sorting office, who may have held the order even if they have not left a card.
- If your order has still not arrived after allowing the recommended delivery timescales, please contact us and we will investigate the matter further.
- Customers have up to 30 days from the date of dispatch to report an undelivered order, beyond that point JP-ProGear.com will be unable to help.
- Parcels lost by mail service providers will be investigated but not be resent until the mail carrier company officially recognizes the parcel is lost.
- Payments will be debited from your account upon or shortly before dispatch of the goods to you.
- If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- If your card issuer or bank charge you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order we will not be responsible for those charges.
7. Returns Policy.
• A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be issued before any returns can be made. Returns sent without prior authorization will not be processed and will be returned to the customer at his or her expense.
• Returns will be allowed only within 30 calendar days of the receipt of your product(s). This will be verified through shipping (ie., tracking number).
• An issued RMA number does not automatically imply a replacement or refund. All products will be inspected by us based on customer claims before any refunds are issued.
• Returned merchandise must be NEW, unused, and in original sellable condition.
• Returns must be sent prepaid and insured by the customer. It is also recommended that a tracking number be obtained.
• Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
• Refunds for all returns are issued via the original payment method (ie., credit card, PayPal).
-Each provision of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hong Kong.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name’s prior written consent.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, JP-ProGear.com is providing this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, JP-ProGear.com does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Except where specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither JP-ProGear.com nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.